Sunday, June 5, 2016

Just for you....

 Today i made a card for the Catch The Bug Challenge over at Bugaboo

June Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo! 

I used my little bugaboo cutie
Skelekinz - You Have My Heart

colored with my bic markers, papers are from my chatterbox stack

stamped on my stampendous sentiment

join in on this fab challenge @  http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/june-anything-goes-challenge-at-bugaboo.html

i also entered my card over at http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Claire Broadwater said...

Tina, this is such a fun card! I love your patterned paper and this little girl is colored perfectly! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun and different stamp image - I wasn't aware of these over at Bugaboo. Thanks for showing them and your cute card! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Jen Leeflang said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Please join us again soon.
Good luck
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Min said...

This is just too cute!
Thanks so much for playin along with The Bug Blog/Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes challenge this week. We hope you'll join us again this week for both our Theme challenge AND our Stella Says sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst Coordinator

Annette Elliott said...

Tina, what a fun bugaboo card! Excellent coloring and this weeks sketch fits this cute skelekinz girl perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!