Sunday, September 28, 2014

Best wishes....


Happy sunday...hope you all had a great weekend
we have a new challenge for you

 Dilly Beans is generously providing a prize of 3 digi stamps to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!


Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):

i used my dilly beans image colored with my bi markers
my papers are from hey girl stack
i added some ribbon 
and stamped on my stampendous sentiment
join in on our fun challenge and see what the rest of the sweeties have created 

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I like the adorable image.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

So cute Tina is your card x

Terry said...

Cute card and ribbon treatment, Tina. It's been awhile since I've been here! I'm going to be looking around a bit.... Love the new blog header.