Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 203

Good Morning.....wow the snow really fell here in Washington at least 3-4 inches where I'm at

today i made a card for the Stella Sketch challenge over at Catch the Bug

stella sketch to follow

i just love bugaboo images i have so many and i am going to use them all if i can....
colored with my sharpie markers, my papers are from colorbok Bright Ideas stack
i added some lime green pearl accents on the side
i dont know about any of you, but i have my love to annoy me!!!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend

3 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

I love this super fun card !!!! Especially the sentiment , and the colors you used !!!

hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Nance said...

Beautiful card! I love Gus and this is so great!

Min said...

Fabulous!
We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations