Saturday, May 4, 2013

Anything Goes........

I am so honored to have been chosenI to be Bugaboo's May's Biggest Fan
 
i was so excited to recieve an email with all kinds of amazingness
 
I get to be featured in their May newsletter
I also  get to be their "guest" in a May challenge Anything Goes
 
And of course bragging rights!
 
Now onto May Anything Goes challenge At Bugaboo
 
 
i chose my bugaboo image Bugaboo Angels - No Sunshine
colored with my sharpie markers
i stamped on a sentiment, added some pretty pink ribbon, i used 2 paper from recollections and collage art, and plain brown cardstock
 
 
head over to bugaboo and join  in on this fun challenge, such amazing images and they also always have a freebie friday

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh your card is just so pretty beautifully presented and gorgeous colours too! enjoy your holiday weekend x