Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday....


Well another week has left and gone, so happy its saturday
 
So with that said let's get going on our new challenge at Just Some Lines
 
Theme:
 For a Child
 
I used my jsl image Emo - Happy Day
 
 
colored with my gel pens...yes gel pens
i love using different types of coloring tools
i cut out the butterflies and added yellow stickle to them
i used my happy birthday ribbon, which i cut out the happy birthday from the ribbon
my paper is from dcwv collage stack
 
join in on this fab challenge@ http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/
 
make sure to stop by the jsl girls blogs and see what they created 


3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the image chasing butterflies
Kevin xx

Mary J said...

How pretty, Tina! Love the freshness again!

Sandra H said...

It's a lovely card Tina xx