Saturday, February 9, 2013

Emo Love.....

Good Morning...Happy Saturday, hope you all are having a fabulous weekend...i'm still actually fighting a cold off, the nasty cough that wants to stay...
 
well i have some fab news, i am now back on an amazing design team Just Some Lines
im so excited and today is my first post back
 
this is a LOVE challenge
i cant believe its february already, the months are zipping by
 
 
i used Emo I Will Catch You from jsl
colored with my sharpie markers, my papers are from dcwv glitter stack, i alos stamped on a stampendous sentiment and cut it in half to place aprt, i made a heart that springs off the card
 (very cool i think lol)
 
head over and see what the rest of the jsl girls have come up with & join in on this fun challenge @ http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/
 

3 comments:

Mary J said...

I hope you feel 100% better soon, Tina! And I love your sweet sweet card - what a great image!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the sweet image the papers and the design,
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Tina your card is so pretty the colours are gorgeous as is your image so beautifully presented and brilliant news too! x