Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm on cloud nine....

Morning everyone...hope you are having an amazing sunday and had a great weekend...i sure did

Today is my posting day over at Jen's Digi Stamps

This image is just so cute, i love all these amazing images we are given to use

she is called Bella On A Cloud
colored with my sharpie markers, i used dcwv polka dot cardstock, i added purple ribbon and a bow along with a stampendous sentiment, i also used glittery clear stickle for the cloud
 
 
head over and check out all the amazing images at jens digi stamps
thanks for stopping by
Tina

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh that's sweet, Tina! I love the dotty paper and the sweet sentiment!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really sweet Tina, I like the image the colours and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card the image is so lovely and the colouring is superb great layout too! x

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card...
Hugs Sylvie xx