Monday, October 8, 2012

Challenge #130 - Anything Goes

I made a card for Meljen's designs
 
remember that you are required to use Meljen's Designs images for participation in our challenge!
Entries that do not use a Meljen's Designs image will be deleted before the random draw.
 
~ANYTHING GOES~
 
i used my meljen's design image called Little Witch Hazel, colored with my sharpie markers, my papers are from dcwv stack 7, i added some stampin up ribbon with a bow, added a fall sentiment
and shes ready for fall
 
 
 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card c

Mary J said...

I just love your Halloween cards, Tina - this one is super sweet too!

Unknown said...

That is adorable! Love how you colored her.. the colors are just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at MelJens Designs! Good luck! I hope to see you again next week!!

- Susan, DT @ Meljens