Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Challenge #57 - Feeling Blue / Get well soon

Today over at My Mums Craft Shop Challenges:

Feeling Blue/Get well soon
Yep! we'd like to see all your get well creations! or any other take you can think



i found this freebie on a google search, (love finding free things), colored her with my sharpie markers, my paper is from dcwv  i added some ribbon with a bow
 and there she is ready for some gell well wishes

head over and join in on the fun @ http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Tina, the image is really sweet and I like the paper.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card Tina:)x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lovely LO on your card and a sweet image, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's craft shop, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT x