Thursday, March 29, 2012

Challenge #103 - Anything Goes Meljen's Design

Meljen's design is one of my favorite blogs & shops, the images are just so darn cute

so today the challenge is Anything Goes



I used Sewn in Love from meljen's design, this was one of  my first digi's that i recieved and i love it

i colored with my sharpies & bic 's...my papers are dcwv polka dots  the glitter stack...i made the hearts 3d like..thats it easy and cute, im so ready for some warm weather

now head over and join in on the fun

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Tina, This is so lovely and so elegant too!!:)x

girlia said...

So sweet. Love the bright fun colors of this card.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Tina, this is so pretty and colorful! Love it!

Unknown said...

So pretty Lisa what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

This is so cute! i love how you popped out the hearts! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!