Friday, February 24, 2012

Freaky Friday Challenge 28

ANYTHING GOES KEEP IT DARK
This is my very first challenge at Forever Night, and i have been wanting to join for awhile now...
 This week their Creepy Sponsor is... STITCHY BEAR ........
My card:

I used a freebie from stitchy bear
"ROSIE" -----> http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/, click on the freebies on the left hand side
i colored her with my red and black sharpie...my papers are The Lemon Flower matstack, kinda gothic like....printed out a sentiment

head over and join in on the fun creepyness

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A great card for this challenge. good luck with it Tina.Love the way you have coloured the image and the sentiment is fun.
Hugs Elaine

Mary J said...

How fun Tina - I love that sweetie and the papers are perfect with her!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning as always!:) Sandra H

Steph said...

Fabulous card! Love her red dress agaisnt the darker gothic background, she really pops! Perfect sentiment too, thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges! :)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the DP's you chose with your fun image, great colors :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooooooh - fantastic!