Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A La Card Monkey Challenge

Happy Tuesday...i hope this week goes by fast....
Its time for another fab photo challenge over at a la card monkey

I'm in the mood for love.... And that's what the Monkey Challenge #93 is all about this week - Love! + Sketch. For the sketch, simply select the shape of your choice, and add a punched or stamped image (or both) in the upper righthand corner. Then add pennants at the bottom - perfect for maybe L-O-V-E?

The photo to follow:

My card:

I used a freebie from creative hands...such cute images over there...i made the wings and heart 3d ...used my bic purple & red marker to color the heart & also the nose and bow and arrow....my papers are from The all about girls dcwv cardstack and also The sweet glitter stack dcwv cardstack...used my black twine to hang the banner...stamped on a love seniment and cut my bigger heart with my cricut mini

Now its your trun head over and have some fun and join in

7 comments:

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Love the pattern paper pennant!!! Great color combo!!! Thanks for playing along at A La Card Monkey, GD Diane

Terry said...

Your patterned paper is so cute for the heart and pennants! Very nice card, Tina. Thanks for playing with us this week.

Anonymous said...

Very nice feature piece with the coloring! I like that patterned heart paper as well! Thanks for playing. - Shauna, GD

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Very Cute Card!! I love that image too! You can also add your card to my Valentine Blog Hop come by and check it out. Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey!!

Hugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Price said...

This is such a fun card with lots of perfect details. I love the cupid bear, he is totally cute. Smiles, Elizabeth

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, that bear is darling! Great colors with the card and love the addition of the 3D heart and wings! Thanks for sharing!

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

Shari Winterstein said...

Adorable teddy angel! This is such a cute card. Thanks for blessing my day. :)