Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Celebrate Birthdays with Monkey Sketch #87

Tima for another fabulous challenge over at A La Card Monkey ......Birthday!!

Photo to follow:

My card:
Today i used one of my favorite designers...Liz at pink petticoat is so amazing her images are just the cutest...check them out here: http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/

She is Lola Rose...not sure if she still has her...older image...colored her with my sharpies...added some pink embellishments....my flowers are actually border but i cut them to be seperate...my polka dot paper is from timeless collection...i stamped on one of my stamps that i won
Shes al ready for a birthday party....

Head over and join in on the fun

8 comments:

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Tina and those flowers are LUSH :) Donna ♥ x

Sandra H said...

Tina this is stunning:) Sandra H

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great card. So whimsical!TFS

Marie said...

So "Pretty in Pink", very nice card. Thanks for playing at A La Card Monkey this week.

Terry said...

This is such a fun, sweet card. I like the bit of bling, as well as the roses. Nice touch!

Unknown said...

Just loving everything about this card! I will have to check out that site! TFS

Shirley Pumpkin said...

This card is so cute, it would be a good card to give my Husband with some Cupcakes on his birthday!! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey!!

Hugs
Shirley

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, I love the fabric roses with your fun image! Congrats on being "Monkey Princess" :)