Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Days of Christmas at Bugaboo - Day #5!

Today is the line goes, "On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five golden rings." Today's challenge is to "Use Gold"!

My card:


My image is from bugaboo called Santa - tree..head over to the shop and check out all the amazing digis http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
i colored him with my 80's glam sharpies...added some gold embellishment diamonds...added some gold and white ribbon and bow...the papers are from my christmas stock in a gold and also green

head over and have some fun

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Tina,love the image....
Mandy x

Mary J said...

How sweet Tina! Love the ribbon!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Tina i too love the ribbon:) Sandra H

Min said...

Cool Layout - great digi you picked! That ribbon is FABULOUS! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! thanks for joining our 12 days of Christmas challenge at catch the bug!