Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall colors challenge

Hey blogger friends its the weekend yay!!! laura over at just some lines is hosting a saturday challenge...

Fall Colors....fall is in the air...im lovin it...halloween...thanksgiving...then christmas...i just love this time of year.

This is the card i used



Dcwv cardtsock ..i added some fall stickers....the image is bird on branch...just some lines http://justsomelines.com/shop/bird-branch-p-706.html



You gotta head over and join in on the fun http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Mary J said...

I can't agree - I just love the summer and sunshine! But hey, difference is what makes us interested in each other, huh?!

I love your card, Tina, your embellihsing is sweet and that image cute!

Sandra H said...

I agree too! and l love your card:) Sandra H

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

A fantastic card Tina. And I love the smell of autumn in the forest :)

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Tina! Love the bird image and those papers and leaves are gorgeous!
I love the Fall Colours too!
Hugs Sue xx

~BridgetL~ said...

Hi Tina,
thanks for coming by my blog and becoming a follower. You are very talented. I have to admit Im a SUMMER GIRL all the way!
:)

Annette Allen said...

What a cute image... I love how you colored it..