Monday, July 18, 2011

Sketch Challenge – cdacsc28

Head over and check out bugaboo on cdac...they are offering a cute freebie for a sketch challenge thats goin on

im alos putting this with the  christmas in july over at the challenge blog http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/christmas-in-julychallenge-time-blog.html

Bugaboo Digital Stamps

Welcome challenge lovers to the sketch challenge here at CDAC.
Jodie has provided  this wonderful freebie which I think fits perfectly with this sketch!  go grab it before its gone

The sketch:


My card:


I used my the christmas combo dcwv cardstack....i colored her with my 80's glam sharpies and added some white stckle to the hat and candycane...i added some white christmas flowers with diamonds in the center...added a colorful border and stamped on my christmas sentment

Head over and join n on the fun

10 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such a cute image, love your card with the DP's :)

Krafty Kows said...

Love the image and colours. Jeanette

Wishcraft said...

Aww how cute :o) Fab image and love the papers. Lisa x

Faye said...

This is a lovely card, I particularly like the papers you've chosen to use. xxx

Mary J said...

Gerat xmas card, Tina! Those flowers are perfect with that cutie!!

Hope you are having a super week honey!!

Sandra H said...

This is fabulous and l love your change of blog background stunning!!:) Sandra H

Lexxie said...

Beautiful card Tina, I love the cute little girlie,
Fab work,
Love Sarita xx

girlia said...

cute

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas in July Challenges at CTB and for helping to make it a huge success!
I love all your projects!

Amy said...

Thanks for joining Bugaboo in celebrating with the Christmas in July blog hop!!