Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Girly Girly"

I just love the pixie dust images they are just so adorable... i recieved this image as a freebie..so on to the challenge:

Create a girly themed card and add Ribbon/Bow.

My card

I just love thes adorable images...you have to go check out what they have over at the pixie dust studio http://www.pixieduststudio.net/
i used my new stack from dcwv the all about girls stack...so girlie girl...love it...i colored the image with my sharpies...i think i really need to invest in some pro markers or copics...i added some green polka dot ribbon cut out the circles with my cricut..added a hand written sentiment...

you must head over and join in on the fun

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous freebie and so nicely coloured :) Sandra H

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

That is an adorable freebie, really cute card :)

Roxann said...

Adorable card! Love your blog, too!
Hugz,
Roxann

girlia said...

adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love this layout Tina!!! And how she pops out of the circle.....such a cute card!

Mary J said...

Just brilliant Tina! I adore PDS images too - I must ink some up!!!

Cat said...

I love this image! Great job on coloring, too! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week at Pixie Dust Studio!

Sheila said...

Cute cute cute!!

Sheila
Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my, she is SO adorable!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Pixies this week :)

hugs, margie
PDSDTC