Thursday, July 21, 2011

challenge # 68 over at Meljen's Designs

Ready for another challenge over at meljen's designs?...i am..here it is

RECIPE:
1 Bow
3 Brad
A Circle

Add these to your creations and join in on the fun


I used the freebie from meljen's...colored with my 80's glam sharpies...added my green stampin up ribbon..the black seeds are my black diamond embellishments....stamped on my sentiment..added some red brads that i have won..and the papers are from the same win..

Head over and join in on the fun

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is so simple yet so beautiful too!:) Sandra H

Carly said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Love it!

Unknown said...

Cute card and love your challenge elements! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! I love the black diamond seeds! Great job using each of the challenge elements!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments