Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sketchy Thursday Sketch at Eat Sleep Stamp

The sketch:


Don't let the stars scare you! You can use whatever shape you want. These are simply placeholders!

My card:


i used dcwv cardstock Glitter stack...the image is a kenny k that was a freebie.. colored with my 80's glam sharpies...i cut out the stars with my cricut and the sentiment is stampinsanity stamp that i printed and cut...added some buttons


Remember she will choose the most clever, creative, and cute creation from the submissions this week to be the next Sketch Artist. Your design will also be featured on the blog next week!
You have until next Wed. 5/25 to play along. When uploading to SCS and PCP or or your blog please use keyword ESS131 for the challenge.

Head over and join in on the fun

7 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Cute, love the embellishments and your sentiment with the image :)

Anonymous said...

Totally rockin' card!!! Love it!!!

Lola said...

She's awesome!

Lindsey said...

Fab card! I absolutely love the layout on this, it's so much fun!
Linds x

Mary J said...

Hello Tina honey! Those stars do scare me! I should give it a go anyway!

Great card - so fun and perfect for a teenager!

Unknown said...

O wow Tina, what a fun card, so bright and fun. Love your freebie stamp. Big hugs xxx

Tracy said...

Tina THANKS so much for the shout out!!!!! I owe you girl! *wink* Love, love, love your card. What a fantastic use of the sketch. This image reminds me of my little one. She's always rockin' out in her room. :) This paper is perfect too. ♥ the colors. Thank you again for playing along this week. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Hugs,
Tracy