Saturday, April 16, 2011

SSS104-April 16-Sketch with a Spin & Prize!

Yes indeed, it's the third Saturday of the month already and you know what that means :)......our monthly Sketch with a Spin and PRIZE. This month's prize is a FREE stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps....the winner's choice! How fun is that ...And our spin, which must accompany the sketch for you to be eligible for the prize, is "Winged Things".

The sketch


My card:


i used dcwv cardstock...i printed the tag out with my cricut cartridge home accents..added some flowers from my cricut cartridge plantin schoolbook the digi was a freebie and i made it 3d looking..i love doing that..added some glitter and corner embellishments and stamped on a sentiment.

Now head over and join in on the fun

5 comments:

Sandy O said...

Oh I love this. Your colors and take on the sketch is perfect.

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous! Love all that dimension! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

Mandy said...

Sorry it's taken me a time to get here but my Mum has been back in hospital so no blogging again...Beautiful card,love the layout....
Mandy x

Steph said...

Gorgeous card- I really love that image! x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh I love how you layered and popped up the cupcake!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Hugs,
Wendy