Saturday, April 9, 2011

Four or More Layers Challenge Saturday

Make a project with four or more layers, and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 04/16/2011 at 7:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (You're eligible to win first prize only if you use one of Bugaboo Stamps' images.), four (using any image), or two (using any image) images!


Please create new projects - No back-linking to previously made projects.

The challenge is limited to three links per person!

Bugaboo Stamps' talented DT has created some wonderful projects to provide you with some excellent inspiration! Please show them a little love by visiting their blogs and leaving nice comments!

Here is my card:


I used dcwv cardstock dots, stripes & plaids...i added some glitter glue to this and the digi is from bugaboo stamps they have some cute ones right now http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Freebies.html...i added a sentiment from my stamp collections..

8 comments:

girlia said...

cute card

Jenn said...

This is a super cute card! I haven't done any of the digi's but they seem to turn out precious!!

I am a new follower. Momo sent me! I would love for you to visit my blog and become a follower.

http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

Jenn

Lola said...

Such a cute card and that's one of my favorite digis! Thanks for layering with Bugaboo this week AND glad to be on the JSL DT with you!!

sgc said...

Very cute Easter card! Love all your layers. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Chelsea said...

Cute cute bunny!

Oh SO fAb.. jOjO said...

YOu do amazing coloring!
I love this bunny!

Stephanie said...

Very cute, thanks so much for playing at Catch-The-Bug this week.

Lori said...

Tina, this is SO cute. I love the spotted paper. Thanks for playing along in the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us for our Easter challenge this week.
Lori