Saturday, April 16, 2011

Come on in, sit down with a friend and enjoy a cup of your favorite beverage for our Monkey Challenge 52

Another cool challenge over at A La card monkey So this week we have a combo challenge for you - a coffee/tea/your favorite beverage card + my sketch. You choose whatever colors you'd like! Just have fun with it and tell your friends about it!


 After you leave comments for all of the designers, please upload your own new card and link it below so we can visit your blog and leave nice comments. That's the cherry on top!

When you post on your blog, you'll want to grab the challenge photo at the top and link back here. Entries will be accepted 'til midnight Thursday, April 21. Our Challenge Princess will be announced on Friday, April 22. If that's you, you'll get to be our Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge. Good luck!!!


The sketch:



Here is my card:


I used dcwv cardstock stack...the digi is a freebie over at meljens designs...lots of freebies over there you have to check them out...i cut the hot tea from my cricut cartridge  plantin schoolbook and the tags are from the same cart...i used my sharpies to color added some white ribbon

now head over and join in on the fun

3 comments:

Terry said...

I think this card is so bright and cheerful! It makes me smile just looking at it. I love the colors too. Great job, Tina!

Terry
A La Card Monkey

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute card...love the colors! I always forget about my cricut. Love how you used it here ;) TFS.

LeAnne said...

Meljen's always has such cute digis! Great job on the challenge and I LOVE BLUE!