Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C80

This week is the last March challenge!  here is the sponsor, Sparkle Creations. Sparkle will be giving away 2 stamps, Traveling Josh and Cruisin' Chloe to one lucky person

Heres the sketch
Here is my card:

I used a digi that i recieved for free..i used dcwv cardstock, i made the chef hat and egg basket  with the heart all 3d... and added some border sticky stickers and i printed the sentiment off my computer...i love these challenges, it gives me confidence in my cards..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girl...you are on a roll - look at all these awesome cards you've made!!! Love 'em! Love the hat on this one and the sentiment....I'm like you - I love the challenges...gives us a good starting point :o)

cebelica said...

He he he, this card made me giggle. I love the cute image. Wonderful card! Hugs!

girlia said...

Great interpretation of the sketch. Great Job